Friday, May 15, 2009

BLOG!!!!!!!

i smiled when i saw "BLOG!!!!!!" as the subject of an email in my inbox. i smiled more when i read the message:

"(the internet has been so bland lately ;)  "

i took this as a hint, and it came at the perfect time. i've been composing some blog entries in my head over the past couple of days. today was packed full of clients, but my haircut blog finally made its way out through my fingertips. and yesterday, well, i have no excuse for yesterday other than that i've been thinking about canceling my internet service and writing a book with all the free time i imagine i'll have if i don't get sucked into cyberspace on a regular basis from the comfort of my own home!

so, for all i know, this is the last blog entry for awhile, or forever. then again, i might post something again later tonight, or tomorrow, or next week!

we shall see.....

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great - so does your blog.
    A book sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete