Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crazy Bitch Remover, please

Is there a product out there like that? Bitch Be Gone or something?
Something to energetically remove the bad vibes I just got from this crazy bitch I just encountered?

I thought I was safe. I know how extra sensitive and open I am after receiving a massage. But I thought I'd be safe going into the health food store in Anacortes. But as soon as I walked in the door, I heard her ranting about some woman on a cell phone and how rude that is. I should have turned around and walked right back out that door. But no. I stayed away from this woman for as long as I could, but then I wanted to look at the B vitamins. She was standing right next to them. I didn't want to say anything, out of fear of her reaction. So I just sort of snuck in, slid by, to grab a bottle off of the shelf. And suddenly her eyes were up from the book she was reading, big and wide and angry and on me. "Excuse me," she said, with major attitude. And then she started going off on some rant about manners and personal space. At first I bit my tongue, but then I told her that I figured I'd have disturbed her more by saying, "excuse me." Well that set her off even more. I thought she was gonna hit me. Again, I had to bite my tongue. It was so tempting to get into it with this lady. As peacefully so as possible on my end. But I was still in this altered state from my massage and somewhat afraid this woman might turn physically violent; she was already verbally and energetically there. So I retreated and got the hell out of there. Not super disturbed, but disturbed enough.

So as I walked to my car, I wondered if there was some sort of product, a spray, like an aura protection spray. And actually there is. I have a bottle of it. It's called "Cloud of Protection." And I'm going to go use some right now. And then maybe go for a walk to let the wind cleanse me.


© 2009 Rebecca Clio Gould. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment