Sunday, April 5, 2009

1st day of spring

Feels like the first day of Spring outside. Feels like I "should" go for a walk. But all I really want to do, what I really feel like doing, is eat a warm satisfying carb-heavy meal and stretch out on my couch under a blanket and watch a movie or fall asleep. I think all the time I spent away this winter has left me feeling like my winter is now, and has been for the past month. Although it's a little backwards, I'm loving it! My behavior might appear to some as depression, but I'm not depressed. I'd know if I were. I'm quite the opposite actually. Been inner-smiling my ass off lately. I'm just feeling introspective and quiet. I just feel like hibernating and rooting down for awhile. As my hairdresser once said, "I'm not depressed; it's just winter!" And apparently my winter is March and April. And maybe beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment