Saturday, April 18, 2009

karmic dance

It took 2 days of being with the puppy for me to gain some more clarity about what I want, and don't want, in my life right now. And it took those 2 days for my clients to realize that they really do want to keep their puppy. So it all worked out in some sort of strange karmic dance. I could go on and on about what I learned and the ways in which this puppy was a mirror and/or a messenger. But mostly right now I'm thinking about how it's too bad I beat myself up over it before finding out that they wanted him back. But perhaps that's part of my lesson in this whole thing-- to accept and to trust rather than to judge and fear. It's when I'm "acting out of hara," out of my center, out of my core, that I get too mental, over-analyzing, talking myself into or out of things, making choices that are not in line with what I really want, and then start judging and fearing and over-analyzing again. Time to strengthen my core, my hara, my 3rd chakra, my bridge between heaven and earth. I think this is a message that it's time to start practicing Zhongtian Yiqi, a non-moving form of Sheng Zhen Qigong....

No comments:

Post a Comment