Friday, January 30, 2009

mi a fasz?

That's the Hungarian equivalent to "WTF?"

And that's what I just thought to myself after also thinking to myself, "Faj a fejem." That's Hungarian for "My head hurts."

Why do I still think certain things in Hungarian? 

Usually it's just when I'm driving and irritated. Hungarian road rage.

I think the thing I miss most about my ex-husband is the language. I miss speaking Hungarian. I really enjoyed learning it and playing around with it, inventing my own words, like "tehen baba" for "veal." Tehen baba means baby cow. I don't remember the actual word for "veal." But that was my famous "first word" creation. My ex and his friends and family all thought it was so cute and funny. And it was..... It's so nice to be able to look back on those times fondly, with love, instead of with sadness and anger. Lots of good times. Lots of fun times. Took some time to get to this point. First year of separation, and first year of divorce, I couldn't have imagined it. But it's true that time heals all. Not sure if it would have happened nearly as fast, or as fully, without Sheng Zhen Qigong though. The qigong of unconditional love is some  powerful stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment