Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Agenda


With no agenda, be present. 
Grounded.
Neutral. 
This is how to listen,
how to feel.
This is how to be.
No need to chase it.
Don't chase it.
Let it come
naturally
to you.
Stop wanting.
Stop expecting.
Just be open 
to receiving
whatever it is
whenever it comes.


Present.  
Grounded. 
Neutral. 

The 3 words of the day. 1st day of repeating CranioSacral 1. Awesome teacher! So much better than last time. And most of the day was spent discussing and practicing the words above, to help us feel the subtle cranial rhythms. All day I was thinking about how important these three things are beyond the context of craniosacral, beyond the context of being a body/energyworker.  If everybody, every day, approached life from a place of present, grounded, neutrality, without agenda-- can you even imagine? 


2 comments:

  1. no, I can't imagine. And I won't. Because I'm an American and I have hope!!! Why live in the present when I can hope for the future?... And why be grounded when I can have castles in the sky?... And why be neutral when I can impose my ideas and agenda on others? Come on!!!

    ReplyDelete