Wednesday, January 28, 2009

themes of the day

Last night I watched "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," and one of the lines in the movie was something along the lines of "I'm not free; I'm committed." Or vice versa.
Hey, that's what I was writing about this morning in my blog, I thought to myself.

That's all. For now.

Too sleepy to write more on that; maybe I have nothing else to say about it anyway. And too sleepy to write about the theme of today: being human. Two different people at two different times in two different contexts talked to me about "just being human." And my weekend craniosacral teacher had the initials H.B. after his name. When asked what it stood for, he said, "Human being."

Ok, I just might have to write more about this. Not that I "have to" write about anything. First rule of Meaningless Hobby, it never goes on the "to do" list. No have to's here.

So, that's all, for now....

1 comment: