Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Holy Cro-atia!

Welcome to the psychic clients' network.

Sunday morning as I packed my car before leaving my parents' house, I looked at my portable massage table, the light-weight one I use for onsite massage, mostly just for one client and her husband and friends. I thought to myself, "I'll just leave my table here. I haven't even heard from her in awhile. I think she's away. And if she does call, then I'll just lug my big table to her house."

24 hours later, Monday morning, I wake up to see that she had texted me Sunday night, asking if I had any time to come over in the next couple of days. I had to laugh. And I had to say "yes."

And then, during her massage, after a huge release and sigh of relief, she says, "Holy Croatia!" She's typically very vocal when on the table, but I'd never heard her say "Holy Croatia." And considering that for the past few weeks I've been toying with the idea of going to Croatia, I was a little weirded out.

And so I ask her, "Holy Croatia? Where did that come from?"

"I don't know."

"Well, strange thing is I've been thinking about going to Croatia this summer."

"GO!" she says. "That must be why I said it."

"So you don't usually say that?"

"Nope! Never have before. Just 'holy crow.' So it must've come through me as a message for you. Isn't that crazy?"

Yes.

And just when I thought I was NOT going to go.

Was it a sign? Was it a message?

In the moment I thought it must mean I'll be going.

But in this moment I'm not so sure.

Must sleep on it....All will become clear....All in good time....

No comments:

Post a Comment